You will be
redirected to the new login page momentarily.
Access to Benefits Connect is available to:
If you have questions about eligibility or accessing Benefits Connect, please contact the Board of Pensions at 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).
The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) (“The Board of Pensions”) provides information and services related to employee benefit administration
through our website www.pensions.org and online benefits self-service system “Benefits Connect” (collectively, “site”).
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are designed to provide you with information about and govern your use of the site. These Terms include an Automated Calling/Text Messaging [and Call Recording]
Consent. By accessing and using this site or your Benefits Connect account (“account”), you, and any person you authorize to access and use your account, agree to
these Terms and any other policies posted on the site. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this site or your account.
1. Our site is not intended for persons under the age of 18, by using this site you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities on the site. You may not use this site for any improper or unauthorized purpose. You may not use the site in a manner that:
(a) is unlawful or encourages unlawful behavior of any kind;
(b) uses technology or other means to access, interrupt, or destroy the content or systems of The Board of Pensions in a manner that is not authorized by The Board of Pensions; or
(c) violates the Terms or other policies of The Board of Pensions.
3. Automated Calling/Text Messaging [and Call Recording] Consent. You, which includes any person you authorize to access and use your account,
agree that we may use automated telephone dialing and text messaging systems to deliver messages to you at any number(s) you provide to The Board of Pensions, its
[affiliates], agents, service providers or assignees (collectively, the “Messaging Parties”). For example, you might provide a number to the Messaging Parties by
inputting a telephone number into this site, by providing a telephone number to one of their representatives, or by providing a telephone number in association
with your account. These messages will be sent by or on behalf of The Board of Pensions, a tax-exempt nonprofit organization, and may include information or
questions about your relationship with The Board of Pensions, including, for example, messages regarding open enrollment services or periods, products or services
(including marketing content), or your account. You also agree that these messages may deliver a prerecorded and/or artificial voice message.
Telephone messages may be played by a machine automatically when the telephone is answered, whether answered by you or someone else.
These messages may also be recorded by your answering machine.
You understand that, when you receive such calls or text messages you may incur a charge from the company that provides you with telecommunications services.
You agree that the Messaging Parties will not be liable to you for any fees, inconvenience, annoyance or loss of privacy in connection with such calls or text
messages. You understand that anyone with access to your telephone or email account may listen to or read the messages, notwithstanding the Messaging Parties’
efforts to communicate only with you. If a telephone number(s) you have provided to the Messaging Parties changes, or if you cease to be the owner, subscriber
or primary user such telephone number(s), you agree to immediately give The Board of Pensions notice of such facts so that the Messaging Parties may update
their records. To stop receiving text messages from us, you may reply to any text message that the Messaging Parties send to you with only the word “STOP.”
Your request to stop receiving text messages will be processed within a reasonable time. To stop receiving text messages, autodialed and/or prerecorded/artificial
voice calls, please contact The Board of Pensions by phone at 800-773-7752; write to The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), 2000 Market Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298; or email: MemberServices@pensions.org. [You also understand and agree that, subject to applicable law, the Messaging Parties may
monitor and/or record any of your phone conversations with any of their representatives for training, quality control, evidentiary, and any other purposes.
However, the Messaging Parties are not under any obligation to monitor, record, retain, or reproduce such recordings, unless required by applicable law.]
4. Your password provides access to your account, which contains personal information. Therefore you should be careful not to misplace or disclose your password to others. You are solely responsible for (1) authorizing, monitoring, controlling access to and maintaining the strict confidentiality of your password, (2) not allowing others to use your password, and (3) any transactions or damages that may be incurred as a result of your failure to maintain the strict confidentiality of your password. You also agree to immediately inform us if you believe your password has been lost or stolen.
5. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account access at any time with or without cause, in our sole discretion. In addition, we may immediately terminate or suspend your account access if:
(a) you or any authorized user of your password breaches any agreement with us, including without limitation, these Terms;
(b) we have reason to believe there has been or may be an unauthorized use of your password, your account, or our service; or
(c) you or any party authorized by you requests that we do so.
Please note that if you instruct us to terminate your account, you will remain liable for all transactions authorized prior to our receipt of your termination notice.
6. IN NO EVENT WILL THE BOARD OF PENSIONS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DEFECT RELATED TO THE SITE, EVEN IF THE BOARD OF PENSIONS OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
7. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES AND CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE’S CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OPERATION, OR AVAILABILITY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SYSTEMS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE WILL BE SECURE AND FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE BOARD OF PENSIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ALL AND ANY DEFECTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, AND ANY DOWNTIME EXPERIENCED ON THE SITE.
8. The site, its content, and all intellectual property pertaining to or contained on the site (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks, and service marks) belong to The Board of Pensions or third parties; all rights, title, and interest therein shall remain the property of The Board of Pensions and/or such third-party owner, as applicable. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or create derivative works from information or material on this site without The Board of Pensions’ written permission. You may, however, download and make one copy of the content and other downloadable items displayed on this site for your personal, noncommercial review only, provided that you maintain all copyright notices contained on such content and make no other use thereof. You hereby agree to release and hold The Board of Pensions and its representatives harmless from and defend and indemnify them against any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) The Board of Pensions may incur arising as a result of the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of The Board of Pensions or any other person or entity resulting from your use of the site.
9. All information submitted to The Board of Pensions via the site shall be deemed and remain the property of The Board of Pensions, and The Board of Pensions shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concept, know-how, or technique contained in information a visitor to the site provides The Board of Pensions through the site. The Board of Pensions shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as may be expressly agreed in writing by The Board of Pensions or as otherwise specifically required by law.
10. Your Benefits Plan, particular parts of the site, or other services offered by The Board of Pensions may be subject to additional terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, such additional terms and conditions will govern your Benefits Plan, the particular parts of the site, or the other service offered by The Board of Pensions.
11. All benefits are estimates and quotations provided in Benefits Connect are estimates and do not constitute a contractual obligation on the part of The Board of Pensions to provide such benefits if the estimate is determined to be inaccurate upon audit by The Board of Pensions. Benefits are only payable in accordance with the current terms of the Benefits Plan as set forth in your official plan document. In the event of an inconsistency with the information provided on the site, the terms of the Benefits Plan shall govern.
13. The Board of Pensions is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access or use our Site.
(accessible through the www.pensions.org home page) and the Medical Plan’s “HIPAA and Your Privacy” policy
(available in the Benefits Notices section of
www.pensions.org), the terms of which are incorporated herein. By using the site, you consent to these policies.
14. The Board of Pensions makes no warranty whatsoever to you, express or implied, regarding the security of the site, including with respect to the ability of unauthorized persons to intercept or access information transmitted by you through the site. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your devices. The Board of Pensions is not responsible for any losses resulting from the loss or theft of your device or the loss or theft of your information transmitted from or stored on your devices. You agree to regularly and promptly review and verify all transactions on Benefits Connect. You are required to report any unauthorized use of your account by contacting The Board of Pensions immediately by mail at: The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298, or by email at: MemberServices@pensions.org.
15. The Board of Pensions reserves the right to change these Terms or the site at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice to you. We will post any changes on the site. Continued use of the site following such modifications to the site or Terms will constitute your acceptance of such modifications. You should periodically review these Terms on the site.
18. If you have questions, comments, or concerns regarding this site, please contact us by mail at: The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-3298, or by email at:
Effective: May 2, 2016
Updated: March 2020
© 2020 The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). All rights reserved.